Just like all living things, cats have an extensive internal system that needs to function in a healthy manner. Any disturbance in the internal system of the cat can hinder with its daily life activities. Cats are a rather active animal and spend a lot of time outdoors. Therefore, occasional pain in the stomach for cats is nothing major to worry about. However, if the pain persists in the long run than it calls for serious action. Although, Sensitive Stomach Cat Food may keep internal system of your cat in order.
Top 3 Sensitive Stomach Cat Food
1. PURINA Premium Adult Sensitive Stomach Cat Food
Cats love turkey and this Purina cat food comes with that flavor being its primary taste. With 36 grams of protein and a balanced nutrient supply – this food is surely a good diet for your sensitive cat!
- 16 lbs. weighing food pack
- 36 grams of real protein
- Turkey is the primary flavor
- No added preservatives
- Boosted with vitamins and minerals
- Only made with whole grains
- Best for easy digestion
- Suitable for all age group but primarily aims adult cats
- Helps the immune system to function more seamlessly
- Complete and wholesome food formula
2. Hill’s Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Cat Food and Skin Diet Food
This cat food does not contain even the slightest trace of protein. It is a whole grain cat food that is made to purely facilitate easy digestion for cats.
- Does not contain protein
- Basic grain flavored
- No wheat or soy
- Only contains whole grains
- Best for smooth digestion
- Clinically approved one-time meal for cats
- Works to promote stomach well-being and skin health
- Perfect combination of essential minerals and vitamins
- Reasonably priced
- Comes with money back guarantee
3. Blue Buffalo Diet Skin and Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food
Blue Buffalo stomach dry cat food is a name you can trust. This food product is suitable for cats because it has a rich taste and contains all the natural goodness.
- Food bag; weights 15 lbs.
- One source protein flavor
- No added preservatives
- No artificial flavoring
- All-natural ingredients
- 100% purity guaranteed
- Fulfilling and rightful combination of vitamins and minerals
- Manufactured in the United State
What is Normal?
Of course, when one talks about stomach sensitivity in cats there is a general curiosity for how to recognize the symptoms. Cats are a lovely pet and are very precious to their owners. Therefore, every cat owner should know what is normal and when do they need to seek medical help for their little friend. However, best cat food for sensitive stomach is helping your cat normal. A little vomiting, like once or twice in a week or an occasional loose motion instead of a solid stool is absolutely normal. It only indicates indigestion and we all have that, don’t we! An occasional increase or decrease in the appetite is also normal only if the cat is showing consistency on other days.
Recognizing Stomach Sensitivity in Cats
Stomach sensitivity in cats can be a serious problem that can turn into something major if proper treatment is not provided timely to the cat. Therefore it is very important to recognize the symptoms of stomach sensitivity in cats. After recognizing, sensitivity stomach cat food be used for your cats. Though, few common signs that indicate towards the problem include
- Vomiting excessively; remember that only up to 2 vomits in a week is considered to be normal
- Diarrhea or constipation. These are the two extremities and both indicate towards stomach sensitivity or problem with the digestive system
- Loss of appetite
- The shift of food preferences; your cat might have previously loved tuna fish but all of a sudden it wants everything but tuna! This is definitely strange.
Causes of Stomach Sensitivity in Cats
As everything has a reason, stomach sensitivity is no different. Cats suffer from digestive problems because of several reasons. It might be due to an allergic reaction to a certain food (this is the most common cause). Other reasons include parasites or worms in the digestive tract. This happens in humans as well so it should not be really surprising. Immediate help should be sought if you suspect any problem relevant to the digestive system in cats. Whilst it is most likely that the root cause is something minor and curable; the cause can be very serious as well. Your cat might be showing stomach sensitivity because of a serious disease in the liver or pancreas! This is, of course, the last thing you want to happen.
Stomach Sensitive Foods can Help
The best way to deal with stomach sensitivity in cats is to feed them stomach sensitive foods! A healthy diet is capable of doing wonders and therefore, you should waste no time in making the change. Here are some of the best stomach sensitive cat foods available in the markets.