Cat covered litter boxes are trending in the markets these days. The covered cat litter box is considering as the new ‘it’ and a hygienic way for cats to litter around the house. The covered litter boxes are also popularly known as ‘hooded’ litter boxes and definitely very popular among the pet owners and caretakers these days. In this review, we talk about the top 3 covered litter boxes that are definitely worth an investment for your precious little kitty. However, before we jump into talking about the top hooded boxes, we should also highlight a few basic benefits these products bring for cats and cat owners as well as caretakers.
Advantages Of Covered Cat Litter Boxes
The following are the most basic advantages that are associated with the regular use of hooded cat litter boxes for pet owners and caretakers along with the animals itself. Going through these advantages will definitely be helpful to understand why you should replace the ordinary litter box for your cat with a covered one!
a. Odor Locked Inside The Box
The bad smell of the litter and poop of cats is at least 10 times worse than human poop. So imagine that you have to smell the poop of your cat all day long or right after you arrive home after a tiring day at work? That is certainly the last thing you would want! Top covered litter boxes are a blessing in that respect because they keep the bad odor of the cat poop locked inside the litter box.
b. Privacy For Cats
The hood on top of the litter box promises privacy for the cats. Even cats like to go to the bathroom when nobody is watching. After all, when a cat lives in a house full of humans it tends to adopt the same habits too! The covered litter box promises privacy for the cats because they can go poop inside the box with the top covered so that nobody can watch them do so!
c. Clean Surroundings
Since the cat will poop inside the box it will prevent all waste from spreading around the surroundings. This minimizes the mess spread around in the surroundings and also makes later cleaning easier for the cat owners.
Best 3 Covered Cat Litter Boxes
If you want your cat to be safe and happy with good health you need to bring home a covered litter box for its well-being. The following are the best covered litter boxes for cats that are trending in and are definitely worthy to take home!
1. Covered Cat Litter Box By IMK9 With Accessories
This across the board Cat idea is all that a cat owner needs to have. The advanced plan supplements any stylistic layout while the straightforward usefulness of having a little cat litter box, a scratching post with a toy, and a relaxing bed makes this a standout amongst the most adaptable items in the market. It likewise flips open to get to the scooper. The top is removable for simple cleaning. Inside the litter box, there is a charcoal channel and a swivel entryway that assistance trap smells. There is additionally a cardboard toy and a scratcher, in the event that your feline needs that. This is an extraordinary item that will satisfy you and your little pet friend consistently.
- This litter box comes with separate compartments for every purpose.
- These litter boxes come with a top hood to keep the bad smell locked away
- It is very modern in its design. The stylish design makes it visually very attractive.
- Its designs is in a way to have a very smooth and seamless surface which is very easy to clean. You will not have to spend hours rubbing the surface to clean or wash it.
2. Merry Nightstand Covered Cat Litter Box
This cat litter box is versatile and modern. The multi functional covered cat litter box is manufacturing to work well for more than 2 cats at the same time. Moreover, it is made of high quality materials that promise longer durability for the product.
- This pet house is designed to be multi functional
- The prices are reasonably
- It comes modest dimensions
3. Modkat Covered Cat Litter Box With Scoop And Litter Liners
This ModKat covered cat litter box comes with scoops and litter liners included in the box. This lid is designed to fit into place so that it does not move or loosen up. The covered cat litter box is very visually attractive. Moreover, the smooth surface of the litter box is easy to wash and easy to clean.
- The lid of this cat litter box locks into place so that the cat will not be able to move it from its fixed place.
- Modkat litter box visually very attractive in its design and is very modern in its outlook
- this is certainly very easy to clean and does not require hours of scrubbing the surface
- It is usable for cats as well as dogs. It works for all animals that are small in size and require to poop within the home but cannot be potty trained.
- This product is very reasonably priced. In addition to reasonable price, it comes with a long-term warranty as well.